- Richmond, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cassandra Beard
AQUENT is partnering with a Fortune 200 company on a Marketing Coordinator opportunity in Richmond, VA. This Marketing Coordinator role is 3 months, full time, with the possibility of extension.
What will this Marketing Coordinator be responsible for?
- Partnering with internal customers to assist with procurement process
- Coordinate industry contracts with external creative agencies
- Manage multiple projects at once
- Manage external agency relationships
What should this Marketing Coordinator possess as far as skill set?
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A "to-do list lover"
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/