- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
What We're Looking For:
We are looking for a Program Manager to work closely with our team to support approximately 600 global partners. This individual will work closely with the existing program management team to assist with managing the partner network to ensure that partners understand our products and so we can continue to grow it efficiently. Responsibilities include monthly training, product certification, portal management, forum support, working closely with marketing on brand alignment, and other marketing initiatives.
We are also looking for this candidate to manage relationships with partners and provide support where necessary. We are looking for teammates who exhibit a positive attitude, problem-solving skills, patience, and organization. You are diplomatic, assertive, agile, proactive, calm under pressure, and willing to learn.
Note: Existing product expertise or willingness to develop deep product expertise to support partners is very important for this role.
- Existing product expertise or willingness to develop deep product expertise to support partners
- Support and train partners on product developments.
- Own core program operations such as partner tracking and reporting, reactive support processes and content management.
- Own partner marketing initiatives ranging from supporting partner hosted events to establishing partner program brand guidelines
- Manage relationships with service partners
- Work with Product Management and other cross functional teams to develop new partner certifications as needed.
- 4 year college degree
- 3+ years experience in digital analytics industry
- Organized self-starter with ability to manage multiple workstreams
- Program management background and the ability to create scalable, repeatable process
- Proven ability to interface and influence Product Management/Engineering teams and partner closely with other cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: