You will be responsible for executing exciting marketing automation programs involving multi-channel messaging across channels like push notifications, emails, web notifications and in-app messaging.
You will work with a host of cross-functional partners including Segment Managers, Analytics, Creative, Marketing Technology, and peers.
- Execute multi-channel marketing messaging (push notifications, emails and in-app messaging) from to creating marketing briefs, creative development, target segments, canvases, QA, program launch, and post-program analysis & ROI measurement
- Partners with other business units to unlock the full set of Project abilities to drive significant outcome improvements across the company, benefiting our shared customer segment.
- Delivers business results, analyses, campaign wrap up reports and makes recommendations for improvements and actions
- Seeks out and adopts learning & best practices and innovates with a proven test and learn and mindset
- Understand the customer and can derive insights to improve targeting, segmentation, and end-to-end user experience to retain and convert customers
- Effectively partners with internal and external teams, including marketing, analytics, product, care, creative and vendors, to communicate campaign plans, influence outcomes and drive successful end-to-end campaign execution
- Ensures an awesome end-to-end customer experience that delivers on the program objectives
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
- Significant experience with marketing automation platform and segmentation
- Analytical/reporting skills, with experience working on budgets
- Operates independently and efficiently to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and successfully, without sacrificing quality
- Excellent written and verbal skills, time management, decision-making, presentation, organizational and problem solving skills
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar program Personal Characteristics:
- “Owns the outcome”: entrepreneurial, scrappy and tenaciously focused on delivering the end result
- Bold, passionate, and a “Win Together” attitude
- Thrives in fast moving culture; adaptable to change
- Curious, with a strong learning mindset
- Detail-oriented and experience in setting up campaigns on marketing automation platforms
- Disciplined and data driven
- Hard working and dedicated-focused on delivering “awesome”