- Works independently to develop online, interactive API guides and references for technical users of APIs, and software-as-a-service applications.
- Selects, implements, and manages authoring, publishing, and content management tools.
- Follows Agile best practices to achieve real-time content publishing.
- Is able to exercise the API, verify request and response syntax, and create or verify code samples.
- Design and develop interactive, online API documentation as part of an excellent overall user experience for new Platform web applications.
- Select and help implement new tools for authoring, publishing, and content management.
- 7+ years technical writing experience for complex enterprise and technical software solutions.
- Experience with multiple authoring environments, such as traditional, wiki, HTML, swagger.
- Ability to design and develop new content from scratch.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Clear, concise, and grammatically correct writing is essential. Original writing samples required.
- Light web programming skills strongly preferred.
- Technical acumen with online authoring and publishing tools is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with Agile methods and tools preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Technical Writing, Computer Science, or other applicable technical area.
- San Jose or San Diego area preferred.