Design Director - Luxury Beauty
This is an onsite freelance position to fill in until FTE is hire. This role will start asap and go for 1-2 months, could very well extend. This will be onsite, 40 hours/week.
Specifically the role requires a person with luxury beauty and still life photo art direction experience. An elevated design sensibility and ability to ideate, concept, art direct and execute all aspects of a launch.
· Develop new, innovative 360 concepts in line with brand strategy. This includes but is not limited to in-store, digital, print, pop-up stores, event concepts, VR opportunities, video etc.
· Ensure the level of excellence in all creative work designed and executed is consistent, cohesive and within budget and timeframe. This includes concept, design, photographic art direction, supervision of retouching, supervision of production, and overall project management.
· Responsible for supervision of photography, retouching, illustration and other outside services
· Create innovative design materials including mailers, brochures, magazine inserts, point of purchase display, press kits, invitations, and special projects as needed.
· Create innovation in design concepts and photographic art direction, while maintaining brand strategy and identity. Responsible for maintaining consistency and integrity of the global beauty brand.
· Creative integration across all media/sales channels
· Must have substantial knowledge of print production including retouching, pre-press, proofing and be proficient in InDesgin, PhotoShop, and Illustrator.
· Must be capable of handling numerous projects in a fast-paced, high-pressured environment.