- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Courtney Schaefer
Aquent's multi-national, Fortune 500 tech company in Mountain View is seeking a Sr. Global Project Manager with supplier and client engagement experience to drive beneficial outcomes with top vendor partners. Someone who is tech savvy, who can take data and information and develop a process/plan with a proven ability to do so, would be the ideal candidate.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Maintain Project Management status, change as appropriate, and anticipate impact of delays or misses in project plan.
- Communicate and update status with metrics and data insight.
- Provide analysis, briefings, and recommendations to business partners.
- BS/MS degree in Business or Engineering
- At least 5 years in Project Management - Client and Supplier Relationship building in the tech industry
- Basic experience with Excel
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent Verbal and Written Skills
- Specific tools or applications experience is not required
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: