This is a jr level freelance role based onsite in NYC, 40 hours/week, looking for someone with 0-2 years experience.
Must be proficient in Solid Works, Key Shot, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
Working under the guidance of the Industrial Design manager, bring innovation, creativity and design thinking to the corporate make-up category. Take an active role in the ideation process by providing inspiration through sketches, proof of principle mock ups, high level renderings and prototype models of concepts.
• Utilizing your design skills capture concepts and ideas through 2D hand sketches and 3D printed models and mock ups
• Investigate specific packaging and design trends at the direction of industrial design manager.
• Create world class presentation renderings to capture designs and product concepts for presentation to senior management.
• Seek out trends that directly or indirectly impact make-up and personal care creating net extra opportunities.
• Utilizing your digital design and engineering skills create 3D files facilitating appearance and working prototype models