Leading Entertainment company is looking for a Coordinator to work in their Center City Philadelphia, PA location. 2 Month assignment with option to extend.
- Collaborate with clients and vendors to ensure deadlines are met and all issues are effectively communicated and resolved
- Assist with fulfilment rate card develop and implementation
- Support department with completion of ad-hoc client store and product requests
- Communicate project-related issues, changes, variances and contingencies that may arise during projects; facilitate problem resolution with appropriate parties
- Work closely with fulfilment partners, several warehouses, to streamline communication and quality control process
- Work with Fulfilment team to track, problem solve issues. Assist in ideating and implementing new processes to prevent issues and improve operations
- Liaise with customer service teams to proactively approach project issues insuring they have the latest details to work from to provide exemplary customer experiences
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with many individuals and teams, including many different personalities.
- Ability to comfortably manage multiple projects at a time, while staying on deadline and sustaining quality of work.
- Ability to quickly and calmly react to changing organizational needs and deadlines, both internal and external.
- Proactive and adept problem solver; ability to come up with inventive solutions on the fly.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Strong working knowledge of Product, inventory and order management systems
- Very strong communication skills
- 1-3 years of experience working e-commerce
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, MIS, Merchandising or a related field