- Richmond, VA 23238
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is looking for a UI Designer who has some UX design experience and thrives in the digital space. This role is with an amazing, highly collaborative, and cool team. If you want to to use or visual design skills to make beautiful, easy, interactive customer facing products then this could be a great role for you! This is an opportunity to join an award-winning, close knit team with a Fortune 30 client. This is a long-term onsite assignment with a company that truly values progressive design ideas and concepts. They love to get ahead of the curve and think, how will people be interacting with their products 5 years from now, let's start designing for that today.
Please send resumes and portfolios directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's in your portfolio?
- Lots of digital work
- Projects that showcase expertise and soup-to-nuts knowledge of designing for: websites, native mobile applications, microsites, or any other type of .com website
- Work is a combination of website re-design, website enhancements and end to end site design
- A harmonious blend of UI work showcased with some UX and some visual design (but most importantly digital work)
- Designing the user interface for the card line of business all of the .com websites
- End to end design
- Visual design
- Partnering with creative, design and development teams
- Use data and results to drive design selection
- Redefine standards and create exceptional customer interaction experiences through digital innovation
As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience. They are Fortune 40 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times!
And what you can expect working with them?
- Working for an organization committed to changing the way people interact with technology in their daily lives
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?