- Orlando, FL
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Audra Kemmerling
- This is for a (5) month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, sponsorship is not available
- Travel and leisure industry experience is a plus, Large Corporate or Digital Marketing Agency experience required
Our Fortune 500 Hospitality Client is looking to add a Digital Account Manager to their project team in Celebration, FL. If selected as the Digital Account Manager you would work with various business partners to bring to life their Marketing, Sales, and operational needs on the client's websites and mobile applications.
This position works closely with teams across Marketing, Sales and Operations and all of our client's Digital disciplines. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of consumer-facing websites, mobile and Digital marketing. The candidate will need to have strong collaboration and influencing skills.
Relationship Management – The Digital Account Manager, under guidance from their leader, manages partner expectations, scope, budget discussions and project communications.
● Develops strong partner relationships
● Provides partners with a consistent point of contact and accountability for their digital business needs
● Provides critical thoughts and best practices to partners’ digital business needs
● Can frequently shift focus across multiple projects or lines of business
● Is able to articulate the client's Digital strategy
● Works to deliver solutions to business partner needs within the established digital strategy
Requirements Definition – The Digital Account Manager is responsible for translating marketing concepts into detailed product requirements and executable tactics.
● Generates project briefs that illustrate the essential elements of a project including objectives, strategies, target audience, background, and execution considerations
● Translates research data into a story that drive business opportunity, project objectives and prioritization
● Writes detailed business requirements, or at least owns their quality
● Responsible for the on-time, on-budget, on-strategy delivery of marketing- and operations-related projects
● Escalates unresolved business, strategy, scope, and budget issues as appropriate to the Manager
● Is primarily responsible for defining, prioritizing, and driving acceptance of project objectives and scope with the project team and partners
● Ensures appropriate review and sign-off of key deliverables with the client's teams and partners
Working here gives you the opportunity to have an affect on digital projects designed make people happy!
This team is responsible for the successful operation, and round-the-clock monitoring of sites and apps that provide connections and enhancements to multiple magical travel destinations globally. Think that sounds exciting? Well, that’s just the beginning!
We have an almost 30 year history of placing candidates with top notch skills with this client, to help push their digital initiatives to the cutting edge. Even as a freelancer here, you’ll see and do things you’d not have access to otherwise.
Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!”
As a freelancer with this media & entertainment company, you’ll work with the biggest brands, and most recognizable products and events in the world.
Have a happy, upbeat attitude? That, combined with a cutting-edge digital skill set makes you the perfect consideration for conversion to full-time, if the opportunity arises. It’s been known to happen!
- A minimum of 3 years combined business and digital experience
- Experience with technical, user and business issues in a fast-moving digital organization
- Willingness to take personal initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication and leadership skills, including an ability to communicate effectively at the Manager level
- Ability to work collaboratively across large matrix organizations
- Large Corporate or Digital Marketing Agency experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience with digital or technology platforms
- Comprehensive understanding of traditional or digital retail promotional strategies
- Travel or Leisure Industry experience