- Playa Vista, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Corey King
As a Marketing Manager, You Will:
- Take on a multi-faceted role encompassing managing large scale events, internal and external comms and sales activation tasks.
- Work directly with partners and vendors to execute events, while also interacting with internal teams to run comms for our new brand, leading branded collaborations and influencer marketing.
- Work closely with our sales, product, and support teams to strategize and communicate new launches, bringing them to market with strong uptake and growth.
- Overall demand generation planning, promotion calendar and campaign planning, programs budgeting and developing creative assets and tools.
- Be in charge of managing and executing programs, and ensuring campaign performance tracking.
This role requires strong organizational skills, sound project management skills, and excellent written and oral communication skills.
Our team appreciates a great ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a high-paced environment.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in business event management.
- 5 years of experience in business technology events and large-scale enterprise events.
- Experience in Influencer Marketing
- Experience in managing internal stakeholders, external creative agencies, events vendors, and international projects.
- Knowledge of influencer marketing technology and a desire to learn new technologies.
- Ability to gain trust and support from stakeholders.
- Ability to collaborate with leaders, executives, and orchestrate event program execution.
- Ability to think creatively and prioritize effectively to deliver results with minimal guidance.
- Excellent written and presentation skills, with high attention to detail and ability to handle ambiguity.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: