This athletic focus brand who has an office in the Portland area is looking for a day-to-day administrative operations on behalf of the Global Women’s team/department. This position requires a combination of strong communication, organizational, process, and time management skills. This department coordinator role would support the departments sr. executive and leadership teams. This person needs to be passionate about the brand and have a go getter spirit and who can efficiently coordinate and support a small team of 5-8 executives. This person will get a taste of marketing, strategy, business development, coordination and AdHoc tasks. This person should have a great attitude to help provide support and value and they are looking for someone with 1-2 years. They must have Microsoft Suite and Google Doc experience.
• Closely collaborate with VP of Women’s on all aspects of tactics, strategy, team and community needs – including but not specific to calendar management, meeting management, facilities/environment planning, email and expense management together with all travel arrangements.
• Effectively process expenses for reimbursement in a timely manner per corporate policy
• Book travel, manage schedules/itineraries for front line leadership team
• Create and maintain inventory, order necessary supplies and equipment for department needs.
• Manage outgoing shipping needs
• Create great employee experiences - plan and smoothly execute team events, internal meetings, etc. This includes planning for catering, A/V equipment, logistics
• Manage special merchandising/CTC projects including sample ordering, coordinating samples on arrival, etc.
• Perform research for team as needed and prepare PowerPoint or other presentations
• Collaborate with Finance to track Marketing Working Budget and all invoices for payment/signature
• Manage executive calendar and expenses
• Support new hire process and setup
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Strong event management, organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to prioritize and execute multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment while working under tight deadlines.
• Ability to monitor budgets and invoices; interpret/modify financial reports
• Ability to work within a team environment
• Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong computer skills – knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint
1. Bachelor’s degree (BA) from a four-year college or university preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.