- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
Creating a unique experience helps set us apart in the minds of customers and prospects, and as the Executive Producer, you’ll be responsible for optimizing the interactive and storytelling elements of the environment to curate immersive, tailored, engaging experiences for every visitor. You’ll firstly work with the Customer Engagement Advisor (CEA) and the Sales teams to understand the customer’s business challenges and objectives for the visit.
Then, using your extensive experiential and visitor journey mapping background, and familiarity with The Platform's physical and digital assets, you’ll develop the ideal visit program from arrival to departure.
You will become a trusted advisor to Sales Managers, and constantly monitor the feedback and outcomes of each visit to ensure continual improvement and development of the platform experience.
- Understand the vision, priorities, and intentions of each proposed customer visit as briefed by the relevant Sales Lead.
- Determine the optimal interactive exhibits and storytelling elements to be featured in each customer visit and how they are to be woven into and around the meeting program most effectively, collaborating with the Content strategist on customization opportunities and developing their potential.
- Issue customer visit program outlines to the broader on-ground experience team and ensure they are thoroughly briefed in advance (content curator, experiential technology manager, and active view technicians, hosts and tour guides).
- Lead the development of any event experiences within platform, liaising with relevant event managers on logistics and event elements (food and beverage, entertainment, presentations etc).
- Work with Brand and Marketing, and other product marketing teams as the platform lead on the development or integration of new/replacement exhibits in the center and also any updates required to decor and brand enhancements.
- 8 years of experience working in live, enterprise-level, B2B experiential marketing initiatives and events, with experience across all programmatic and operational elements.
- Experience in meeting the delivery expectations for C-level executives.
- Experience in developing effective interactive exhibits, content, and creative storytelling opportunities.
- Experience in working collaboratively across Executive, Product, Marketing, Brand, Operations, and Sales teams.
- Knowledge of cloud computing solutions.
- Knowledge of key IT industry experience centers and events.
- Proven ability to produce clear and concise briefing documentation that becomes a daily guide for multiple stakeholder deliverables.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: