Digital Services Coordinator / Specialist
The Digital Coordinator will coordinate, manage, and update content on key portals and platforms (both intranet and extranet) as well as high traffic public facing websites. Responsible for consistency with site vision and style guide, while developing understanding of strategies to help keep content fresh. Front end development responsibilities that including some HTML. Work with marketing managers, creative services team members, technical staff, and vendors to execute initiatives. Provide digital graphic art production support.
• Create, update, and maintain content in various portals and content management systems - work in a live environment and troubleshoot or escalate.
• Front end development and design using a variety of languages including HTML, HTML5, CSS, & various tools including Adobe Experience Manager.
• Conduct QA testing, follow-up to resolve issues, and load finished material into content management system.
• Coordinate with stakeholders and others to generate and secure content including messaging and artwork, as well as provide digital graphic art support as needed. Ensure all pages are reviewed on schedule.
Additional Information & Requirements:
• 3+ years Web development experience. Knowledge of HTML5, CSS, Sharepoint, Adobe Creative Suite, and MS Office. Flash, JS, and Adobe Experience Manager (prev. CQ5) & Dreamweaver knowledge a plus.
• Diverse digital experience is preferred. Could be a combination of site maintenance, various CMS systems, email blast experience, SEO, and PPC, etc.
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, with some project management experience. Keep track of multiple projects. Creates action plans to finish projects on time and on budget.
• Some digital graphic art/design, including layout, composition, font specifications, and color specifications.
• Possess critical thinking, analytical, and creative talent to develop a concept, idea, fact or content into a strong presentation that maximizes communications.
• A personality style that is detail- and accuracy-oriented, organized, excited by challenges and opportunities to solve problems in unique ways.
• Ability to work independently. Team player who also demonstrates leadership skills in a matrix managed organization. Ability to gain trust with a wide range of people inside and outside our department. Must be able to organize workload to meet deadlines, and quickly adapt to changing priorities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, including strong editing, grammar, and proofreading skills; good listener.