- Job Terms:
- $30/HR (based on experience)
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Kate Gottfried
Our healthcare client is looking for a Product Owner to assist their Enterprise Digital Transformation department. The primary duties of this Digital Product Manager will be executing the role of Product Owner for a dedicated scrum team, focused on migration and build out of client custom features in a scalable manner that dovetails with the consumer portal vision and strategy. This is a 2 month contract assignment and would be 100% remote.
- Responsible for serving as the product owner for the scrum team as well as liaison to program DPM and leadership.
- Develop as SME for the new functionality and provide knowledge transfer and feature documentation to product team.
- Collaborate with Program DPM and Scrum Team to ensure Epics and User Stories are articulately authored and include complete Acceptance Criteria.
- Assist in User Acceptance Testing and / or Release activities as required.
As a Fortune 50 company, our client has been the recipient of numerous awards and accolades, including being distinguished as one of Working Mother magazine’s "100 Best Places to Work" and one of Fortune magazine’s "America’s Most Admired Companies" among health insurers. Our client is also a 2017 Diversity Inc. magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity.
When joining a team at our client, you have the exceptional opportunity to do innovative work where every person counts and all perspectives matter.
What we have heard from talent who work there and why they love it:
- Opportunities to work with innovative digital solutions and initiatives
- A strong focus on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- A strong probability for temp-to-perm conversion (1 in 3 of our talent convert!)
- Our client invests in their contractors and treats them like their own employees, setting them up for success from the start
- Requires a BS/BA degree
- Requires 2-3 years of digital product development/management experience.
- Agile PO certification preferred and strong working knowledge of Agile ceremonies and roles at a minimum.
- Demonstrated track record of being a self-starter with solid initiative, problem solving, and anticipatory thinking - all in a complex and fast-paced digital environment.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams across operational, IT, product.
- Demonstrated experience leading / facilitating cross-functional discussions and project management skill.
- Ability to work independently and navigate organizational complexities to obtain support/resources needed to move initiatives forward.
- Demonstrated experience in integrating digital interfaces with operational and financial systems.
- Prior experience with health care benefits, eligibility and/or provider data a plus.
- Prior experience in development and support of digital assets.
- Experience working remotely preferred.