Our Fortune 500 outerwear / sportswear client is searching for a Senior Producer for a 3 month assignment. The Producer will assist with the definition and tracking of the global go-to-market processes with the Sr. Director, eCommerce. In addition, the Senior Producer supports and leverages the development of cross functional processes, systems for the brand eCommerce teams. They drive cross-functional teams to execute tasks and deliverables on time, ensuring that scope and schedule expectations are clearly defined. Drives and implements business process updates and improvement efforts with cross-functional teams, helping to design and implement end-to-end processes that will improve the efficiency of GTM. Also acts as key contact for escalation in troubleshooting site and tool issues.
• The Senior Producer maintains and evolves the go-to-market strategy with the Sr. Director.
• Works with team to maintain most efficient and effective processes and communication methods to manage projects.
• Works with functional leads to implement process change when needed.
• Acts as an advocate within the brand for overall site quality and accuracy.
• Responsible for resource planning and capacity management with Sr. Director for all project releases.
• Assesses and communicates project or site issues, escalating to appropriate eCommerce Director when necessary. Identifies alternative solutions when business or site quality is at risk.
• Educates cross-functional owners within the brand on technical feasibility of projects and potential impact to site; provides alternative solutions to help mitigate risk.
• Acts as a filter for Digital Initiatives and UX/CX team in defining cross-functional requirements for future website/tool enhancements, providing information when process changes are impacted or needed.
• Responsible for direct management of Producers on the team. Manages career planning, training and advancement for each individual. Works with Sr. Director to implement cross-training across global production team.
• Acts as escalation point for after-hours site support.
Ability to work under pressure, lead teams to meet tight timelines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Results oriented with a deep understanding of e-Commerce processes and business models with the ability to lead global teams to meet goals, adhere to timelines and operational criteria
Capacity to think both strategically and tactically. Ability to manage and adapt to dynamic changes in priorities, resources and deadlines
Ability to handle a high-volume workload in an ever-changing environment
Expertise of the creative process, CMS (AEM) and project management software (JIRA)
Ability to establish cross functional, collaborative relationships with business partners
Possess strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities, multi-task and meet deadlines
Demonstrate strong listening, problem solving skills
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
4-6 years of production experience
4-6 years of consumer based online experience, preferably retail
4-6 years of leadership experience