- Builds demand generation plan for all products within a segment.
- Utilizes knowledge of all product lines within a segment to create and manage product launch and transition plans.
- Manages product demand plan throughout entire product and customer lifecycle.
- Manages demand plan to prevent excess lead times as well as shortage/excess production levels.
- Identifies, evaluates, and recommends marketing opportunities consistent with product line objectives.
Success in this role will depend on the self-starter that takes ownership of the role; driving cross-functional initiatives that enhance The Company's ability to articulate the core value of the solutions and how they align to The Company's core strategy.
• Subject matter expert in Data Center power and cooling
• Proactively promote mind share of the Partner with sales makers
• Represent the Partner at internal and field sales events as needed
• Assist in development and execution of program events and spiffs
• Coordinate and deliver training to sales teams on how to best position the Partner's solutions
• Work with cross-functional teams (services, marketing, sales, etc.) to position solution offerings appropriately
• Coordinate with the Partner's Team to identify measurable objectives each quarter and execute on activities needed to achieve said goals
• Represent The Company at relevant Partner events
• Assist sales teams with customer facing conference calls & presentations
• Assist with and track deal registrations
• Manage quoting process and pricing guidance for the Partner's solutions
• Pipeline development and tracking
• Provide operational support (order escalation, reporting, etc.)
• 5+ years experience in technical sales, product marketing or related roles with Power and Cooling experience.
• Strong cross-functional organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize & perform multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Strong analytical, business, and financial skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral