AQUENT is partnering with a Fortune 200 company to find their next Communications Specialist.
Are you a natural at taking big ideas and distilling them into relatable human terms? Are you a passionate storyteller with a knack for knowing what to say? Do you obsess over creating awesome, intuitive customer experiences? Does the idea of meaningfully managing change sound like both a challenge and an opportunity to you?
If you answered yes to these questions, you might be just who we’re looking for.
Successful candidates in this Communications Specialist opportunity will always bring the perspective of the customer to their work – whether supporting a system roll out or writing a monthly newsletter. They straddle the line between the dreamers and the doers. They think big, collaborate and have a creative eye while also communicating thoughtfully and concisely with a fine eye for detail. They’re autonomous and reliable managing multiple projects and driving strong results for our internal customers and teammates.
The ideal candidate will provide day-to-day communications and change management support. That means, he/she will:
- Develop change management strategies to ensure awareness, leadership, coaching, and education are provided so customers can deliver change successfully
- Develop communication strategy and manage branded communications to associates
- Execute on and support change/communications strategies for internal projects and events
- Research, compile and distribute relevant news through internal channels
- Build communications that:
- Tell an articulate story with a consistent voice using the right channels
- Are focused, accurate and aligned with the higher-level strategic objectives
- Have excellent writing and editing skills with the ability to produce original, brand-elevating content
- Have deep focus, exceptional judgment and the ability to pay painstaking attention to detail and deliver against multiple deadlines
- Be highly motivated, proactive, flexible and results-oriented – willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
- Be well-managed and highly organized
- Be comfortable navigating through a large organization with teammates at all levels
- Exhibit prioritization capabilities
- Have basic knowledge of journalism writing and communicating to large audiences
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint) and Google Suite (docs, slides, sheets, etc).
- At least two years of experience in writing or communications
- Basic knowledge of communications planning
- Experience working across multiple levels from executives to key performers
- Project Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, English or Journalism
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint) and Google Suite (docs, slides, sheets, etc.)
- Three years of experience in writing or communications
- Two years’ experience with project/event management
- Three years of experience executing and supporting development of change/communications strategies
- Basic understanding of graphic design principles and applications
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.