- Playa Vista, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
- Conceive, write, produce, and edit a wide range of creative elements including on-air promotional spots, content, digital, and social assets.
- Liaise directly with the international teams and provide editorial and creative assets where necessary.
- Oversee external creative agencies in the production of creative assets (where applicable) and will be in constant contact with international marketing teams regarding time and budgeting.
- Work to specific strategies—and work closely with both the GTM and Digital and Social teams.
- Generate compelling, innovative creative. (e.g. trailers, TV spots, digital assets, etc.) for international programming.
- Write scripts.
- Direct voice-over talent.
- Supervise graphics and edit sessions.
- Select music.
- Work with external agencies to produce campaign creative
- Effectively build and manage relationships with international stakeholders as well as talent.
- Read and review scripts and show pilots etc. to develop long lead content assets.
- Work in close partnership with Global Head of Creative to provide creative that is both strategically and creatively excellent
- Liaise regularly with the go to market team to ensure creative is strategically aligned across all platforms and is on time & budget
- Supervise projects and time lines.
- Minimum of 6 years television production experience creating award winning promo and other content for original scripted series, movies etc.
- Superior desktop editing experience a must.
- Experience in directing talent
- Demonstrate strong comprehension of marketing strategy and effectively implement into campaigns.
- Strong understanding of storytelling/narrative structure, pacing, graphics, music, shot selection, and all key aspects of audio visual content.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects through all phases of production with strong organizational and budgeting skills.
- Possess strong experience in current production and post-production techniques (including Avid desktop).
- Demonstrate excellent creative instincts/judgement.
- Must be receptive to constructive feedback.
- Strong relationship management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Superior storytelling writing and production skills.
- Solid team player.
- Strong knowledge of production management, post-production, video, writing and producing.
- Multilingual/knowledge of international markets outside the US a benefit.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: