- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Corey King
This role offers the opportunity to work at the forefront of growing our travel product and advertising business. You’ll work across sales, product management, PR, legal, and other marketing teams to keep the trains running on time for the team that is building external stories that drive revenue. You’ll assess business insights, develop and execute strategies, create messaging, and build narratives to drive partner engagement.
- BA/BS Degree at minimum
- Resume must demonstrate a previous role that required extreme attention to detail
- 2-4 years working in an advertising agency context, in marketing at another tech company or Fortune 1000 company
- Experience writing materials for distribution e.g. marketing collateral, presentations, or campaigns
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Outstanding written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated individual initiative
- Proven track record of managing marketing channels and campaigns
- Proven track record of exceptional performance and high productivity
- Proven track record of flexibility and ability to work autonomously with limited guidance
- Familiarity with the digital advertising industry
- Familiarity with the travel industry
- Adaptability, teamwork, dedication, and a positive attitude
- Able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven, tech work environment
- Program management skills
- Familiar with Google Docs and Slides
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: