• Communicate and track assigned tasks to work stream leads and request and document project task updates.
• Assist with the creation of project meetings and agendas.
• Document project meetings and provide clear, organized, timely summaries to project team members.
• Create Visio and/or CAD documents outlining workflows or designs.
• Communicate regularly with project stakeholders to manage requests, track deadlines, and provide frequent updates.
• Supervise tasks assigned to project teams as instructed by the stakeholders.
• Track project budgets and spends on recurring basis and create, maintain, and update supporting reporting documents.
• Track project budgets document spends and forecast future spends.
• Track project purchases for delivery dates and fulfillment of orders, including returns as needed.
• Work with a team of engineers and operators in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
• Project Coordination experience preferred.
• Work experience within the media/tech industry preferred. Open to entry-level candidates.
• Highly proficient using Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Outlook.
• Understanding of project budgeting and finance.
• Strong work ethic and positive attitude with ability to lead and handle high volume projects and tasks.
• Superior organizational skills with a high degree of flexibility, attention to detail, and ability to respond to changing priorities, timelines, and deadlines.
• Self-learner, independent, with outstanding problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize effectively.
• Experience using Visio and CAD programs highly preferred.
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
**This position will move to Sterling, VA starting in end of March / early April 2019, but will work from home 2x a week once fully trained.