An corporation's in-house studio team is looking for an AV technician to join their team in a part time, freelance capacity. This person will provide top quality expertise in all functions of presentations. Eligible candidates must be local to Birmingham, Alabama because the role with be a mix of on-site at the company's headquarters or in the surrounding Birmingham area and state of Alabama.
- Hands on operation of any previously installed equipment
- Build an appropriate audio-visual system utilizing Company's equipment or supplementing with cross-rented gear to insure client’s needs are met
- Insure all forms of audio visual equipment is utilized to limit barriers to communicating the presenter’s message and assisting the presenter with any aids that may be deemed useful or necessary
- Be on hand throughout the event to make sure the meeting/event goes off seamlessly
- Expertise in large and small-scale audio systems, RF microphones, monitors, mixing for bands/theater, video switching capabilities, projection/ LED Walls, rigging and managing a team of technicians to insure smooth events.