*Eligible candidates must be local to Birmingham, Alabama because the role with be a mix of on-site at the company's headquarters or in the surrounding Birmingham area and state of Alabama.
The Producer will handle all tasks associated with producing Company's videos for its creative services internal team and external client events. This role requires strong communication skills, someone capable of leading production meetings, defining project scope, communicating modifications in schedule, and redefining client expectations as needed. The Producer is expected to stay one step ahead of all video projects to ensure all projects are moving forward in a timely manner. The producer will be responsible for meeting the client in order to help video create concept and must be available to attend all shoots and edit sessions when needed. The producer will also write the script and storyboarding and will help assist the production crew during shoots.
• Proven track record of managing multiple projects in different stages of development (brainstorm, storyboard, scripting, and rough cuts) – and delivery of final assets – ensuring each project comes in on time and within budget.
• Competence in creating production schedules, meticulous tracking and follow-up to ensure all feedback is performed by the proper stakeholders - to meet all deadlines.
• Ability to lead a meeting, define project scope and modify expectations as needed
• Creative eye toward storytelling via all forms of video: (animation, motion graphics, live action/talking head, and info-graphics)
• Basic knowledge of audio/video editing on Adobe Premiere and experience with education content would be a plus.