*Eligible candidates must be local to Birmingham, Alabama because the role with be a mix of on-site at the company's headquarters or in the surrounding Birmingham area and state of Alabama.
Job Description: An in-house corporate studio team is looking for a Videographer to join their team on a freelance, part time basis. While the majority of the role will be shooting, the ideal candidate will also be able to direct and edit as well. You'll work in the studio, in remote locations, and at internal/external company events as part of their production team that shoots and prepares videos and multi-media for internal and external audiences.
- Records material for content using professional video cameras and still cameras
- Camera operator must have knowledgeable experience with broadcast cameras.
- Demo reel required before hiring.
- Camera operator must have their own broadcast camera, microphone, and lights in order to be hired to use their own equipment.
- Follows production schedule collaborating with clients for revisions as needed
- Sets up shoot including lighting, sound and other technical details
- Performs non-linear editing using Final Cut or Adobe Premiere software
- Prepare video for multi-media formats including web, and other digital distribution medium
- Ensure that all videos meet the needs of a varying audience of ability through the use of captioning and other forms as needed