Seeking Digital Designer with HTML coding skills for web and email. This role is a long-term (possible temp-to-perm) opportunity with a large global banking client in Wilmington, DE. Ideally our client is looking for this to be the beginning of a long-term career at this F500 global company.
• Primary focus (75%): is creative design of internal communications assets such as: emails, organizational announcements, presentation materials, etc.
• Secondary focus (25%): (when not busy on a design project) is building and coding HTML emails and web landing pages for external campaigns within the Marketing Service’s Digital Asset Build Team. *Portfolio required.
The candidate will directly interact with upper level management and technical teams, addressing any issues and ensuring clear communication.
• 2-5+ years of relevant experience
• Good design skills within corporate standards for digital (possibly some print)
• Solid basic HTML/XHTML/CSS coding skills for email and web
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
• Entrepreneurial work style; strive for excellence.
• Ability to follow process is crucial for the role.
• Ability to work in a fast paced fluid environment against tight timelines.