Social Media Digital Designer will develop engaging, informative and educational social content across social channels. Designing, creating and building content that drives customer engagement and increases brand affinity.
Candidates must have familiarity with Social Media design and be willing to share personal channels with the hiring team.
- Create content that is on-trend, unique, authentic, personal and fun!
- Design and build our regular (almost daily) Pinterest, facebook and Instagram content, this includes images, graphics, and potentially motion graphics.
- Develop creative concepts, treatments and templates to use regularly as IG story series or Pinterest pins
- Regularly round up categorized user generated content to create posts and stories featuring companies guests and influencers.
- Participate in the ideation phase of some campaign brainstorming, to help make sure that social is top of mind.
- Elevated taste level and innate ability to create unique designs and stories, with strong layout hierarchy skills
- Ability to work within templates while pushing creative boundaries
- Creative use of typography, shapes, arrows, etc would be great to see in portfolios.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Pinterest, Instagram and emerging social trends
- Build cross-functional relationships and interact daily with Strategy team and merch coordinator.
- Works well under pressure and meet deadlines and is proficient in managing multiple projects under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Assertive & resourceful with a proven track record of getting things done
- A love for (and an active user of) social media
- A love for and design experience in lifestyle/ fashion/ retail is great to see
- Illustration/video editing (even within apps) skills a plus
- Willingness to do production is key and pivotal to this role
*If chosen for the position, the candidate will need to pass a background test and drug screen*