- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Courtney Schaefer
For 6+ months at Aquent's Fortune 500 multi-national client in Mountain View, the UX team is seeking a UX Researcher with Qualtrics experience.
The UX team enables developers worldwide to create intelligent, conversational experiences for a wide variety of devices. This team works closely with product, marketing, and engineering teams to envision and create new platform capabilities. It's a chance to work right in the heart of AI and conversational UX. Come help invent the future!
- The UXR will work closely with research, design, and product management to plan and execute both quantitative and qualitative studies, and ensure UX insights are incorporated into product design.
- You will be part of a close-knit and dedicated cross-functional team.
- In addition to conducting research, you will participate in brainstorming, design reviews, and other collaborative sessions for product feature planning or prioritization.
- Work closely with research, design and product management to understand needs for research and develop detailed research plans
- Conduct usability or interview studies
- Conduct survey research, e.g., to measure user satisfaction or platform performance
- Synthesize research findings from different sources to influence stakeholders in different disciplines
- BA/BS, Master’s preferred in human computer interaction, cognitive/experimental psychology, information science, anthropology, or related fields (In lieu of degree, 5+ years relevant work experience)
- 5+ Years experience in a UX Researcher role
- Proven background in research methodology and analytical skills
- Strong ability to draw recommendations from research insights
- Proficiency with several user research methodologies (quantitative and qualitative) and strong analytic skills
- Knowledge in interface design and ability to collaborate with the design team
- Leadership, communication and organizational skills
Specific Tools or Applications experience:
- Qualtrics, data charts creation with Google Sheets or other tools
Nice to Have Skills:
- Statistical analysis tools, such as SPSS
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: