My Client is looking for a Jr. Graphic Designer to join their team that works on their Kids Network. Their style is whimsical and colorful but they are open to different candidates. Main skills they’re looking for are Adobe Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and Keynote would be a plus. This opportunity is a temporary part-time (3 days a week), one year assignment located in Universal City, CA.
Client is seeking a part-time to a potential full-time Junior Graphic Designer. This role will be responsible for aiding the Art Director with designing and conceptualizing creative for the digital space for various social media platforms as well as occasional print. A huge part of the role will be to oversee Instagram content, generate logos, end cards, lower-thirds social media posts, and presentation decks. The Junior Designer will report into the Art Director and must feel comfortable defending their design and willing to ask questions!
● Strong portfolio of visual design
● Assist Art Director with deliverables as needed and collaborate with marketing team and other departments to brainstorm ideas for digital and print creative
● Creative ownership of instagram feed. Ability to present on style and content weekly.
● Ability to collaborate effectively and work in team as well as individually (we love team players here!)
● Flexibility to shift priorities quickly and execute and refine creative in a fast-paced environment
● Ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines
● Willingness to tackle projects in a variety of media
● Ensure brand consistency in all work produced
● A solid understanding of design functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation
● Creating and/or manipulating graphic elements (photos, logos, themes, etc.) for use in- house and internal marketing communications effort
● Knowledge in Motion Graphics a plus but not required
● Degree in design-related field
● Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite especially in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, keynote