- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
Aquent's client, a Fortune 500 multi-national technology company in Sunnyvale, CA, is seeking an Events/Program Manager to help support the operations of event management. This is require the ability to work in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment and require someone who has experience in events and handling a team of event managers.
- Drive event schedule and agenda with key stakeholders to ensure it aligns with the overarching industry event messaging pillars, business priorities, & executive vision.
- Own program management of Industry Marketing’s internal team operations such as centralizing all content and collateral created, managing event calendars, updating internal websites with team initiatives, managing internal comms to key stakeholders, and serving as a single point of contact for cross-functional partners.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of enterprise technology event and program management experience in a high-growth and fast-paced environment with an ability to thrive in ambiguity.
- Highly detail-oriented, excellent organizational skills, ability to create templates, identify operationally efficient processes, and drive deadlines.
- Exceptional project management skills and experience, including managing multiple internal stakeholders across teams and geographies.
- Able to gain the trust and support from senior stakeholders
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Independent, self-starter who can prioritize and drive deliverables to execution with minimal supervision.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: