Salaried position as a developer implementing a marketing automation tool integration. This position will analyze, design, develop, configure, integrate and launch new solutions and manage sustaining updates on existing solutions for marketing automation. The candidate must be comfortable working in a team environment using a modern toolset including SiteCore, Visual Studio, .NET.
Sitecore experience is not a must, but .NET 4.5 with MVC &, WebAPI experience will be required. Skillsets would include CSS, JQuery, Jenkins, BitBucket and Web Forms for Marketers (WFFM not required).
· To support the technical aspects of a Sitecore implementation
· Developing, implementing and maintaining multiple external websites built on the Sitecore platform
· Working on a variety of development and integration projects to support the company’s web initiatives
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred, or equivalent industry experience
· This individual must have extensive experience, at least 3– 5 years, building websites using an enterprise level Content Management System
The developer should have strong knowledge in .NET 4.5, C#, ASP.Net with MVC & WebAPI, and SQL server
SOLR experience a plus
Eloqua integration a plus
Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
Driven by a strong interest in a broad range of web and web-related technologies
***Must be on a W2 - no C to C***