Leading Entertainment Client is looking for an Analyst to work 11 month temporary position with option to extend. This position will be in New York City and will serve a key role on the inventory management team
• Proactively assess and communicate opportunities and risks to senior management via in-depth data analysis using various reporting tools.
• Responsible for reviewing and approving advertising campaigns by managing ad inventory levels to assist in campaign optimization.
• Present and defend recommendations to a variety of audiences, such as Senior Management, Executives, and Sales in a verbal or written manner.
• Define key metrics to measure ad performance and make recommendations to influence them.
• Collaborate with various business groups to gather reporting/analysis requirements and to drive a data-driven culture.
• Prioritize multiple projects appropriately and communicate timelines and project progress effectively.
• Prepare, manage and distribute standard daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting for Senior Management teams, using various reporting tools.
• 1-2 years of professional experience in digital advertising, yield/inventory management (digital or linear), web analytics, or comparable business analytics position.
• Experience manipulating large data sets, interpreting data trends, and recognizing discrepancies in data streams using a multitude of disparate data sources and tools.
• Experience in forecasting digital advertising inventory or forecasting in comparable industry.
Skills & Abilities
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills with expertise in handling large datasets in Excel (including the use of Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP’s, Macros, and complex formulas).
• Prior experience working with data reporting, and order management tools, such as FreeWheel and YieldEx is strongly preferred.
• Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to process, consolidate, and understand large datasets from a variety of sources.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and prioritize accordingly to deliver on multiple projects over multiple timelines with flawless customer–centric focus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for internal and external communications