Huge financial services brand is seeking a Marketing Project Coordinator! Please see below and if you are great with workflow management and marketing tasks, please submit resume!
In this role, you will be responsible for support and execution of marketing solutions. While building relationships with Marketing Managers and functional teams, this individual will serve as project manager and creative service liaison.
- In this role, you will develop and track project timelines, manage workflow, and provide communication updates throughout the project lifecycle.
- Projects are typically low to medium in scope and some higher complexity projects with guidance from senior Project Mangers or Manager.
- Additionally, the individual will know how to balance both the needs and requirements of the client, along with the needs and requirements of the internal teams to help ensure that the quality of the work which supports Sales Events, Value-Add Collateral, Postcards, Sales Collateral, Brochures, and ongoing Marketing Material Updates.
- Manage project deliverables through required approval processes and meeting established deadlines and collaborate with individuals from across the organization including Creative Services, Print/Fulfillment, Channel Marketing, Legal, Compliance, Marketing Review, Sales, Advanced Planning and Center for Professional Excellence.
What You Need:
- 2 – 3 years experience.
- Strong project management and multi-task skills, flexibility, detail focused, eager/willingness to learn and the ability to partner well across all levels are keys to success in this position.
- High-capacity individual with the proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight timeframes;
- Results-oriented, process-driven professional with 1-3 years in the financial services industry; variable annuity or investment experience preferred;
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills with superior attention to detail
- Must be able to work well under general directions of more senior staff, as well as part of a team
- Must Have Work Front Project Management Tool; Intermediate PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Word and Excel skills
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or equivalent experience is preferred
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org