Our client, a global consulting company, is looking for an experienced, driven, and forward-thinking digital marketing professional who can effectively influence and collaborate across the firm. Must be able to quickly understand, analyze and communicate technology innovations and trends and be inspired by working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Will be involved in elevating firm's brand within local communities.
• Define the digital channel strategy and objectives for the firm North America working directly with stakeholders and colleagues from our regional marketing teams, CIO, corporate digital marketing, and other business entities.
• Oversee the ongoing implementation of the digital marketing strategy across North America to ensure effective utilization of digital channels and tools.
• Identify, develop and manage innovative digital marketing initiatives to support the firm's North America business goals. Develop industrialized solutions where/when appropriate.
• Develop training, enablement and best practices to help regional marketing team members understand and improve how they leverage digital channels.
• Minimum 10 years of professional experience in digital marketing and social media experience
• Proven track record of successful digital strategy creation and program execution
• Strong business acumen with knowledge of professional services areas of business and business strategy
• Broad and deep understanding and skills in strategic marketing and communications, especially in digital marketing including e-mail, social, search, mobile and website channels
• Deep understanding of and ability to apply integrated marketing concepts, visual identity, brand strategy and positioning, and message development skills and apply through digital strategies and execution
• Global perspective and understanding of business marketplace
• Strong program management skills
• Strong emphasis on measurement and reporting
• Expert knowledge of digital marketing
• Strong knowledge and familiarity with major digital marketing technology platforms
• Bachelors degree
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
• Strong negotiation, mediation and conflict management skills to resolve complex or disputed issues
• Ability to influence highest levels of leadership within the firm's large, matrixed organization through relationship building and strong executive-level presence
• Strong leadership skills—team building, supervision, mentoring and managing of diverse and virtual teams
• Ability to develop and apply creative and ingenious solutions to complex issues
• Excellent oral and written communications skills and presentation skills
• Passion for executing programs that are of the highest quality possible, fully support the firm's business
• Strategy and exceed leadership expectations
• Ability to work autonomously and independently, yet integrate appropriately with other areas within Marketing & Communications and within the firm
• Demonstrated leadership, teamwork, and collaboration in professional setting