- New York, New York
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is looking for a Senior Lead UX Designer who has multi-device experience (digital & physical) and ideally has dabbled in some service or process design. This role is an temp to hire position with a cutting edge Fortune 30 organization. This company truly values progressive design ideas and concepts. They love to get ahead of the curve and think, how will people be interacting with their products 5 years from now, let's start designing for that today. If human-digital interactions are your thing, please apply!
Send resumes & portfolios directly to email@example.com
Top Skills needed to be successful as the UX Designer Lead:
- 5-10+ years with user experience design and product design
- Experience designing digital screens for a variety of devices - mobile & tablet both physical and virtual (think ATM screen for the year 2025)
- Well versed in design thinking and information architecture
- Experience presenting to Senior leadership and putting together presentation decks
What will you do:
- Join a team focused on point of service sales that involve human & digital interactions
- Hands on product design using design tools: Sketch, Illustrator, Indesign, and Photoshop
- Make recommendations of the best approach for product, design and technology teams
- Audit visual content
- Information architecture
- Coach 2-4 designers while designing alongside them
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR