Leading Media Client is looking for an experienced e-commerce lead/technical manager with expertise in Hybris to lead a project for enhancing an existing client’s e-commerce capabilities. This is a 3 month temporary position with option to extend.
The initial client engagement is a planning phase where you will be working with a team to facilitate requirements gathering, documenting existing systems, identifying architecturally significant components, and facilitating communication with both clients and partners.
• Thorough understanding of enterprise commerce solutions and experience with both frontend storefront and backoffice integrations, as well as understanding of integrations with point of sales systems.
• Experience with hybris storefronts which utilize hybris in a headless manner a plus
• Experience working across multiple client stakeholders/business units and partners to build consensus and identify the right solution
• Experience working under scrum agile as a scrum master a plus
• Technical Consulting or Digital Agency background Preferred
• Experience with Adobe AEM content management system a plus
• Able to work with a geographically distributed team across multiple offices