Packaging Graphics Project Coordinator
Coordinate the development of new and revised package design projects from
beginning of concept to approved artwork/production print. Interfacing with domestic and international
buyers and assistant buyers, graphics professionals, vendors, regulatory agencies.
Tasks and responsibilities:
▪ Review and analyze project requests for feasibility, including timeline needs and sufficient information to
begin the project.
▪ Coordinate meetings between clients and design staff.
▪ Procure from buyers and vendors, deadlines, text copy, regulatory information, print specifications,
product samples and other design tools necessary to complete the project.
▪ Coordinate all projects using a web-based project management tool, including workflow scheduling.
▪ Review proofs coming from clients, clarifying their requests for the designer. Reviewing proofs again
before they go back to the client to ensure changes were accurately interpreted.
▪ Facilitate approval process for branded designs.
▪ Procure accurate information for electronic release of completed files and shipment of supporting
▪ Facilitate approvals of proofs during the pre-press process.
Required skills, abilities, and certifications
▪ Strong computer skills with a minimum of two years’ experience in Excel, Word, and Gmail.
▪ Very strong proofreading skills, including spelling, punctuation and grammar.
▪ Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
▪ Successful candidates must demonstrate a track record showing a great attitude, strong customer
service skills, attention to detail and a high level of enthusiasm.
▪ Good organizational and prioritization skills, tempered with a constant need for flexibility.
▪ A self-motivated individual who takes direction well and can work independently, within a prescribed
▪ A proven ability to perform well in high pressure situations under extremely tight deadlines.