A Fortune 100 Athletic Apparel and Footwear Company located in Beaverton, OR is looking for a Delivery Excellence Production Analyst to join their team.
This is a 7 month temporary role and a great way to get your foot in the door at this AMAZING company !
This junior analyst role has a pay of $20/hr.
As our Delivery Excellence Production Analyst, you will assist the Delivery Excellence Production Manager with buy placement, capacity management, and production issue resolution at assigned factories.
Your primary responsibility will be to ensure that the company's orders are placed and processed in a manner that
supports assigned factories shipping the company's product on time as well as financial resolution for our factory
You'll be assigned to a factory or group of factories to process and resolve factory purchases
You'll be responsible for key performance indicators (KPI) tracking delivery, lead times and
capacity as well as data entry and factory ship date tracking.
You'll also be involved with factory training on the company's process and policy standards.
You'll be on point to resolve issues within the factory.
You'll monitor delivery and pricing issues.
You'll be responsible for communication and presentations to
internal teams; Customs, Logistics, Finance and geographies.
You'll contribute to executable strategy with your assigned factory group that supports the company's manufacturing initiatives and is aligned with factory
• Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field
• 3-5 years' relevant work experience preferably in product creation, merchandising, purchasing, pricing,
costing or planning related role
• 3-5 additional years' related experience in lieu of a degree
• Experience of a production/manufacturing environment is preferred.
• Able to organize, research, analyze and integrate large amounts of information accurately and quickly
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
• Strong results orientation and attention to detail
• Experience working with other cultures is preferred
• Experience in merchandising, purchasing, pricing, costing, scheduling and forecasting is preferred
• Proficiency with MS Excel required
• Experience with MS Access preferred