- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Gerald Garrison
We seek a Senior Instructional Designer who is ready to hit the ground running.
- The right candidate will have 5+ years instructional design experience, and will be highly skilled in client consultation and needs analysis, with a demonstrated ability to translate needs to appropriate training solutions.
- The candidate will be responsible for designing and developing materials for facilitated classes including participant and instructor guides, along with supplemental materials.
- Design & development emphasis is also necessary in designing for webinar and telephony training solution.
- The incumbent needs to be able to design and develop self-study materials such as eLearnings and video/audio formats.
- Expertise with the following tools is a ‘must’ for consideration of the role: o Articulate Storyline o Adobe Captivate o Camtasia Studio 8 o Adobe Audition or other similar audio editing software
- The individual must be able to work in a large organization, which requires collaboration with multiple partners in order to identify and achieve training goals.
- Experience with insurance products including life and annuities would be a plus.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)