Our large financial services client is seeking a Graphic Designer/Creative Consultant for a 6 month contract opportunity in Boston set to start Jan 1st.
- This role will not start until end of the year, however the client will conduct interviews as soon as this month.
- This is onsite and full-time
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Team experience whether it is an in-house design team, agency design team—logo design,
marketing collateral creation, internal and external comms, etc.
- A minimum of three to five years of experience in visual design, financial industry experience
or related experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Publication Design, or Visual Communications
- Further experience or degree in Web Design, UX Design, Video/Motion design or related
discipline a plus
- Solid portfolio with diverse projects and mediums from print to interactive
- The belief that collaboration makes for a better product and culture
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint, MAC OS, and
Windows Operating System
The Purpose of Your Role
As a Creative Consultant you are responsible for working with Account Executives, Product and Services Consultants, Solution Architects, Managing Directors and other business partners to concept and execute client branded creative and sales collateral. We’re looking for an ambitious, resourceful and talented individual who can deliver on-brand, effective creative, collaborate with other team members, and effectively partner with a large and diverse sales team!
The Creative Consultant develops and creates effective marketing materials in support of
Workplace Investing’s (WIs) overall business goals for some of our largest and most visible clients and prospects. You support new sales and retention efforts by designing creative materials that speak to the prospect or client including custom RFP covers, PowerPoint presentations, brochures, and other custom creative touchpoints. As a Creative Consultant, embedded in the Proposal Office you support the creative design work for Large, Strategic, and other markets to bring in and retain billions of dollars of business for