- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Christena Peterson
Aquent is currently seeking a Compliance Operations Coordinator courtesy of one of our prestigious, Fortune 500 companies local to the Sunnyvale, CA market area. The Compliance Operations Coordinator will support our client's item review process for new or flagged products, proof of concepts and pilots. The position will focus both on daily execution of existing operational processes and driving process improvement that support scalable solutions to the areas of responsibility. In this role, the individual will be required to demonstrate the ability to understand Prohibited Products policies to report process improvement opportunities for the Trust and Safety team through escalations and prohibited products tracking. The Compliance Operations Coordinator coordinates with cross functional partners across Legal, Compliance, Marketplace, eCommerce Operations and Customer Support. The individual in this role is expected to work independently to meet daily performance goals while appropriately escalating disputes and incorrect rule data.
- Supports and executes company operations by collaborating with cross-functional partners to ensure the needs of the customer and business are met.
- Communicates with internal and external partners regarding processes, requirements, and performance measurements to support compliance of the Marketplace.
- Review new or flagged products with daily reporting of rule inaccuracy.
- Execute best-practice standards and report trends or behaviors requiring escalation
- Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources.
- Recommends and proactively escalates opportunities to enable the Trust and Safety team to meet its customer promise.
- Solutions will be grounded in data and metrics that drive the business.
- 1+ years in an ecommerce field
- 2 years of experience in cross functioning online operations.
- Excellent at handling large and complex data sets or other analytical tools.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in industry best-practices, execution, and improvement of action plans.
- Ability to support multiple projects at once while ensuring deadlines are met
- Focus on accurate and appropriate data output for the business.
- Must also be able to deal with ambiguity and make independent decisions about what data and approach is best for the task at hand.
- Ability to adapt to and learn from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Proficiency with Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce, JIRA and search