- Austin, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jordyn Hively
- Builds demand generation plan for all products within a segment.
- Utilizes knowledge of all product lines within a segment to create and manage product launch and transition plans.
- Manages product demand plan throughout entire product and customer lifecycle.
- Manages demand plan to prevent excess lead times as well as shortage/excess production levels.
- Identifies, evaluates, and recommends marketing opportunities consistent with product line objectives.
4-6 Month contract to help augment commercial workload.
- Responsible for setting creative vision for project work and working with a team of copywriters and designers to execute that vision.
- Critical creative team member crafting breakthrough, original content for the company’s website, social media pages, as well as product and brand marketing campaigns.
Detailed Job Description:
- Ensures branding standards are consistent and maintained across design projects.
- Guarantees quality of creative work and timely delivery based on schedules and deadlines.
- Ability to generate and present thought leadership the project.
- Able to operate in a supervisory role, commissioning photographers, artists or film-makers to work on projects.
- Presents concepts and team's work to clients.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience (advertising agency background is a must)
- Experience in video/photo production
- Creative portfolio demonstrating ability to develop concept-driven work
- Ability to translate marketing strategy into persuasive layouts, logos, and websites
- Enthusiasm for online and offline marketing
- Excellent written and verbal skills and extraordinary attention to detail
- Professional, quick-thinking, personable, flexible, and able to thrive in a fast-paced creative environment
Additional Job Details:
- Complete knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
Our client offers so much! Work in a corporate setting for a major technology company, but have the feeling that you’re in an agency. How do they do that? Check this out:
They offer flexible schedules to promote work/life balance. Need to pick drop the kids off at school before getting in? No worries! They get it!
They understand that although you’re freelancing, you’re still interested in growing your career path. They invest in learning & promote creativity on their projects, teams, and with individuals. Freelancers are included in things like team off-sites. Not something you see every day!
They recognize freelancers as members of their teams who are helping to get the same projects across the finish line. There’s no separation here. You’re part of the team! They’ll tend to offer up permanent conversion to most freelancers after an extended period of freelance.
They encourage growth beyond your job title. They understand that value comes from growth, and the growth is a 360 degree thing. Interested in enhancing your current skill set with complementary skills? This is the place! They allow work on projects outside your core competencies, in order to build new strengths.
Have no fear that you’ll fit in here. They make it work, and accept you as part of the team!