Freelance Senior Designer needed for on-site project! If you have the flexibility to take on a month-long consulting engagement that could extend indefinitely, we have an exciting opportunity for you at the beautiful new offices of our Fortune 200 client in the booming West Loop neighborhood. A sudden influx of new work has created the opportunity to bring on a Senior Designer experienced in creating interactive PDF’s, website design, digital emails and infographics.
Our client is one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. The internal creative agency manages the development and production of meetings, events, videos, and multi-media.
The Work & Timing
This influx of new work from global marketing comes in quickly, with short turn times and a high level of expectations. This is initially a one-month engagement focused on multimedia projects including;
- Interactive PDFs (tab navigation, hyper-links, roll-overs)
- Website design (SharePoint) and digital emails (Populo)
- Design infographics (process, flow, narrative)
If interest is mutual, this engagement could extend indefinitely with the opportunity to work on high profile global meetings and events as part of a new studio.
- Responsive not reactive
- Polished, competent and flexible: focused but fun
- Articulate, patient and thorough in communicating
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor degree in design or formal design training
- Highly experienced in print and digital design, an expert level understanding of typography and foundational design principles
- Ability to clearly, patiently & articulately explain your process from beginning to end
- Skilled at concepting and production
- Presentation design development knowledge a plus
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
- Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance subsidized
- Paid weekly
- 401(k) through Fidelity
- FSA's and Voluntary insurance programs
- Access to free training and continuing education