This resource will be working in the Technical Computing Department which is working towards setting up a new center of excellence. This group is looking to help drive change management across the enterprise for digital transformation.
On a daily basis will be working on Center of Excellence Lead/Program manager.
-Provide communications support and enable the distribution of key internal messages using a variety of channels
- Creates and executes communications plans as well as tactical plans for key partnerships and issues, this may include: speech materials; event briefs; writing articles for internal and external publications; assistance with Graphic Design process
- Maintenance of internal & external stakeholder presentations
- Maintain image libraries
- Logistical planning, preparation and maintenance of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Community of Practice (SharePoint site, monthly CoP meetings, recordings, presenter prep, etc)
- Design and deliver an effective strategy for key projects
- Provide strategic advice to internal customers
- Develop and implement effective partnership brokering and management processes
- Plan and manage resources required to deliver strategy
- Develop and prepare internal reports on the effectiveness of various strategies
- Responsible for Monthly Team standing community meeting which they will be coordinating speakers, getting the read out, facilitating the session, editing the presentation, publishing content. (roughly 100 person audience).
- Responsible for smaller team meetings with Center of Excellence which they will be doing the same as above.
-Building awareness to leadership
- SharePoint Administration experience and skillset to manage and publish content
- Basic Video editing and content management for key IIoT communication collateral