- McLean, VA 22102
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Rob Young
AQUENT is seeking a UX Product Designer in McLean, VA. If you have empathy for the user, a deep understanding of user-centered design (UCD) and strong analytical abilities this could be a great match. Please email your resume & portfolio directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and note this is an onsite role with a forward-leaning Fortune 30 client.
- Master of Sketch + Photoshop & Google suite of products
- Go to prototyping tools such as Invision, Framer, Flinto, or similar
- Understanding of HTML5 & CSS
- Extremely digitally-oriented
- Agile experience
- Fast-paced and able to crank out quality with speed
Day to Day:
- Conduct user research, interviews and surveys, and use the information to create sitemaps, customer journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR