In this assignment as an Interactive Producer for Retail at Aquent's client, you will lead projects and work with Senior Interactive Producers who are responsible for crafting customer-facing interactive experiences.
In this role, you will collaborate with internal creative and development teams, as well as with partners from Retail and client's internal development group. You will have the opportunity to change the way customers interact with client Retail, both in and out of the stores.
• You have at least four to six years experience in digital project management.
• You have a successful track record of digital innovation and delivery across multiple platforms.
• You are comfortable with ambiguity and change and can focus on the smallest detail as well as define broader strategic plans.
• You work effectively with creative, development, and cross-functional teams.
• You have a true passion for crafting digital experiences.
• You are able to build positive relationships with colleagues and business partners, and you can communicate effectively one on one and in large groups.
• You are familiar with a variety of Internet technologies.
• You dream of working in a creative and dynamic environment.
• Organizes and summarizes information quickly and succinctly.
• Works under tight deadlines and has the flexibility to accommodate change.
• Supports the lead producer to track project progress, and is responsible for schedule development, maintenance, and communication of status.
• Sets up project file organization (including briefs, schedules, reference material, specifications, and legal requirements).
• Coordinates integration of copy and imagery.
• Maintains deliverable lists, and distributes a weekly "hot sheet" of project priorities to team members.
• Routes layouts, copy, renderings, and production files for internal review and approval.
• Schedules hand-offs, and assures delivery of appropriate assets to internal teams.
• Archives project files and assets.
• Works with XF Traffic and admins to schedule meetings and reviews.
• Takes meeting notes and provides them to the lead producer for review and distribution.
A Bachelor's degree is required.