Aquent's Fortune 500 client is looking for a Data Analyst to work a 3-month contract, with strong potential to extend, on-location for 40 hours/week, in Bolingbrook, IL.
- Help troubleshoot operational data issues stemming from the Client's internal IT processes, Adobe Campaigns, and their new Google Cloud analytics environment.
- The Marketing team is firefighting issues and working with IT to help resolve, taking away time from their day-to-day work.
- This resource will navigate issues with IT and speak knowledgably about the data issues and how to resolve.
- Ensure data integrity by leveraging proven methodologies, including data reconciliation, data integration and data audits.
- Extract member data, including customer profile info, campaign response, and transaction data, from existing Client systems, using tools such as SAS, SQL, R and Python.
- Troubleshoot and identify issues with guest data, provide concise examples and resolution suggestions to IT and Business. Track and validate after resolution is in place.
- Actively listens to the needs of others (guests, partners, co-workers) to understand and provide accurate information or solutions.
- 2+ years of experience in analytics/data mining and presenting those results to the client/business partner.
- BA/BS degree in Business Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Data Science or related analytical degree or experience. Masters a plus.
- Proven command of SQL, SAS, relational databases, Python and MS Excel/PowerPoint
- Experience in retail or CPG industry a plus
- Excellent analytical, mathematical and creative problem-solving skills
- Energetic and self-motivated - must be extremely organized and detail oriented with an ability to make proactive recommendations.