- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cassie Hunter
AQUENT is supporting the search for a luxury skin care line as they find a Digital Senior Designer. The Sr. Digital Designer role is based in NYC on a FT Freelance basis (40 hrs/week, Onsite, Long-term, Ongoing) and will work closely with yhrit creative team to create and produce interactive materials that will include web pages, emails, banners, social content digital advertising. This role collaborates with the entire creative to achieve successful results in a timely manner while ensuring identity remains consistent and on brand.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Responsible for development of digital collateral such as email, site pages, animated display ads, editorials and other digital collateral.
· Creative ability to take narrow concepts and determine the best way to execute the concepts across email marketing campaigns, landing page and other digital collateral.
· Good communication skills.
· Knowledge of type design and page layout with digital best practices
· Ability to manage & prioritize projects while paying close attention to detail.
· Perform other graphics-related assignments as required.
· Ability to collaborate and take direction from creative leads
· Social experience is a plus
Education & Experience
· 4+ year of digital design experience within a corporate or agency setting
· Strong typography and layout skills
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite in a Mac environment - Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
· Video editing and Social photo shoots experience a plus
A major beauty brand, but you will be employed by AQUENT. Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
1. You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk). Learn more about our awesome benefits here: https://aquent.com/our-dna/healthcare
2. Access to Fidelity 401(k)
3. Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
4. Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
5. Free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
6. Free online courses via Lynda.com
7. Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations. We're also there to help you find new opportunities when you're finishing up your current role.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.