Leading Entertainment client is looking for an Associate Graphics Project Manager to work in Pawtucket, RI. This is a 7 month position with possibility to extend.
In this position the Project Manager is responsible for supporting category teams for successful end-to-end development of projects. Will work with teams to define and clarify project scope and develop a project schedule with tasks, resources and planned vs. actual dates. Additional responsibilities will include analyzing and managing key schedule risks, quality, and cost – escalating when appropriate, and coordinating activities across functional teams; resolving issues when needed.
Project Planning, Reporting, and Communication
- Create project plans in collaboration with cross-functional teams to determine project activities, resources, planned/actual dates and deadlines.
- Review project plans and timelines with Program Director and Project Managers.
- Track project deliverables and schedule milestones.
- Facilitate cross-functional team meetings and communicate action plans developed by team
- Act as the liaison with multi-disciplinary teams and global partners, communicating brand and/or project information.
- Maintain management reports and ensure data is accurate in informational systems.
Issue & Risk Management
- Identify, anticipate, and manage risks or issues at the project level.
- Work with cross-functional teams and Project Managers to take corrective action to address issues or mitigate risks, escalating to Program Manager and category/brand lead when appropriate.
- Identify and support continuous process improvements for the global development organization.
- Partner with global operations to provide early warning of delays and adapt development plans based on market forecast revisions.
Schedule & Performance Management
- Manage project schedule and manage programs to time, cost, and quality reflective of market goal.
- Support and drive cross-functional category teams to manage projects including risks, key handoffs, and deliverables.
- Monitor resource utilization within the program and recommend adjustments to resource allocation as needed.
- Degree in a project management, business or industrial engineering
- Project Management experience a plus
- PMP or equivalent certification a plus
- Ability to influence peers and manage both up and down to drive goals
- Team player able to execute tactically, as well as having the strong communication skills to inspire others
- Knowledge of MS Office applications and presentation software, MS Project experience a plus