Our client, a major lifestyle brand, is searching for an up and coming Marketing Project Manager who will join their team for a long term assignment.
As a key member of their digital brand communication team, you will work with a diverse team of internal and agency partners to achieve world class campaigns. You will ensure that projects are completed on schedule, within the project budget and to the scope established and agreed upon with key stakeholders and product owners. In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring that campaigns deliver to global functional teams and geo partners and meet original asset expectations.
- Prioritize and manage multiple large projects and tasks to support Brand Communications team in meeting deadlines while staying within budget
- Capture, distribute and monitor next steps of all feedback captured during stakeholder reviews of creative.
- Manage third party vendors, and overseeing delivery of vendor services
- Work with cross functional operations team to manage timelines and create deliverable expectations, keeping all relevant stakeholders up to date
- Develop a strong working relationship amongst design, production, regions and digital brand communication.
- Raise red flags for late assets and work with teams to make decisions and offer viability based on asset status
- Provide recommendations and solutions to improve content creation and production processes.
- Own final delivery of creative to global and regional teams. Ensuring final assets are approved and uploaded to asset management site.
- Collaboration with Entertainment Marketing on creative talent approval
- Track and report on projects to global and regional teams
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years of experience in managing projects, 2 years of additional relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree
- Proven ability to work effectively across business, creative and design teams,
- Demonstrated excellent listening, verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing – Web, Email and Social.
- Proactive, with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Demonstrated attention to detail and process excellence
- Exceptional collaboration and group facilitation skills. Experience leading cross-functional teams - including design, and agency teams - is an absolute must. Ability to understand team dynamics and resolve conflicts constructively and quickly
- Experience with PM tool, PMP certification, Percolate and Asana a plus