Our pharmaceutical client is hiring for a Communications Specialist. The Communications Specialist will provide assistance to our client’s Business Technology Manufacturing & Quality Solutions team in producing Manufacturing & Quality Solutions (MQS) communications, marketing materials and presentation decks. Includes, but not limited to, providing assistance to the Communications manager plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums.
The candidate will interact with the leadership team to understand objectives and requirements for communications and then develop slide decks to communicate agreed upon message.
Will be required to work independently to deliver required work assignments.
• Translate message objectives into professional PowerPoint presentations
• Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums including MQS Intranet, Newsletters, or regular email bulletins. May also be required to work on the layout of content.
• Improve communication processes for the overall organization
• Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all MQS Communication vehicles
• Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
• Collaborate with team members to assist with key message development, MQS events and marketing strategies
• Support event management of Regional/Team Meetings
• Work closely with the internal team to develop narrative sand work with internal stakeholders to secure necessary approvals to publish content
• Liaise with MQS colleagues to promote use of MQS MyChannel and other communication tools
• Inform and educate MQS colleagues across various media
• Strong ability to work across functions and management levels, proven collaborator
• A drive for results and ability to achieve results individually and through teams
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with business and technical colleagues
• Proven skills in overseeing a multiplicity of tasks
• Ability to manage and prioritize primary responsibilities with developmental assignment
• Experience using SharePoint preferred
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills preferred
• Social media usage proficient
• WebEx usage a plus
• Undergraduate Degree or equivalent experience preferred
• 2 + years of professional business experience in the Marketing and Communications field
• Business Technology experience HUGE plus